Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Lord takes care of me everyday....

Hey, they forgot to pay the bill for internet in Chuuk so we haven't had wifi all day, but they finally just turned it on.  I only have 5 minutes. I didn't get a chance to read your emails but maybe you can send them in the mail?? I love reading them, they help so much out here-- so thank you.

This week has been okay. It's been rough, but I'm learning to deal with it more. Sapuk is super hard. I'm working hard and the Lord takes care of me every day. I'm super safe all the time, too, haha don't worry. Sapuk is the most peaceful place out of all the islands. Nothing ever happens to missionaries anywhere in Chuuk.  They respect us lots. 

I'm sorry I am out of time. I hope everything is well! Sorry, if you had questions I didn't answer because I couldn't read, but when I get it in the mail I will write back and let you know everything you want! 
Miss you lots. Love all the pics!

Have a good week!
I love you

-- 

Elder Saylin

No comments:

Post a Comment