Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2016

SHORTEST EMAIL EVER, BUT AT LEAST WE GOT ONE! :)


A short letter to Mom:
Hey!!  I only have a little time because the outer islands came in to to email and shop, but I managed to sneak in here for a few minutes! Nooo there's no way for us to have watched conference. I'm so happy for Scott. I sent you a letter in the mail! The post office closed no reason for 2 weeks so everything is way backed up.  I haven't got a letter or anything in the mail for a few weeks. Did my letter that I sent home a while ago to everyone (where I wrote everyone a letter) get to you guys? I never got a letter back from anyone so i just didn't know. I hope it didn't get lost. This week has been slow. Not much happened except Winston came to church which is a blessing! Other than that just trying to learn this language haha. Gotta run Mom. I love you!

A short letter to Dad:
WOWWW!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for him!!!!!!!! ( Scott/ temple)  That's so awesome! I can't wait to go with him. Sad I missed it.
How are you? I haven't gotten those emails in the snail mail yet but i'm looking forward to it.
My dinner last night was crazy. Legit--I ate fish right out of the ocean. No dad, not prepared. Right out of the flipping ocean! They caught it, cut it open, pulled out a few guts, and handed it to me with a bowl of rice. SO nasty, but it was to break my fast and I was starving haha so I ate it all. It was nuts!!!

It's been a slow week. Not much happened hah . I just got yelled at a lot, It was wiered but it's all good. 
Miss you all lots!!! 
Love 
Elder Saylin

No comments:

Post a Comment