Blog Archive

Monday, December 5, 2016

My first transfer..... to Udot! This is a small island 2.5 miles by 1.5 miles with population 1,700.

I'VE BEEN TRANSFERED. I'm going to an island called Udot! It's an outer island and it's going to be soooo different. No running water and we have power for lights by a car battery! haha. I boat out tomorrow. I'm soo excited! My comp is Elder Irvien.  He's way cool and will help sooo much with the language. Plus nobody speaks English there. We don't even have a church. haha We hold church under a tarp. It's going to be nuts and soo hot. haha I cannot wait.

I'm sorry I have zero time. I am just able to tell you the update. I can't wait to talk to you on Christmas. I think I can call you and tell you when we are able to facetime, so keep your phones close. But we aren't allowed to talk about anything except the time I will call you.

I will talk to you in a few weeks! I'm so flipping excited. I love y'all!

Elder Saylin











(That is about 80 degrees F.)


-- 

Elder Saylin

No comments:

Post a Comment